Fam pic 2012

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Having a bad attitude

So I just had to post this, because I thought it was one of the most hysterical things one of my kids have said. We were on our way home from Costco when for some unknown reason Noelle and Mackay started fighting in the back seat. I don't think I have seen them hit like that since they were two! Anyway, they had been asked to stop an unimaginable amount of times when Aaron decided to whip out his iPhone and take a little video. You gotta love that iPhone, how convenient! The kids did not like that idea too much, but continued to fight all the more. Mackay was hitting Noelle with a rolled up paper (boys just don't know when to stop!). Noelle yelled back at him, "you wanna be filmed having a bad attitude!!" Aaron and I about died laughing, so funny! You would guess right if you think the kids got a nice learning lecture when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment