Fam pic 2012

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My baby turns 1!! (I am way behind!)

Well, once again time has gotten away from me and it is September 1st!! I can't believe I have let blogging get away from me again! I don't want to miss out on recording these precious memories and our fun summer, so I am going to attempt to catch up as quickly as possible.  May was a big month for us, our little princess turned one! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone since we first found out we were expecting again. It has been a wonderful year filled with so much love and joy.  I am one blessed woman to have this little lady in my life! Eloise has so much spunk and personality. It must be that beautiful red hair! Eloise was still crawling on her first birthday, and got her first two teeth the week of her birthday. Just a little thing still, I think she was a whopping 15 pounds at her one year appointment! We had a fun party at a beautiful park, and yummy cake. She sure loved those fondant strawberries! I love this girl! 




No comments:

Post a Comment