Fam pic 2012

Friday, April 4, 2014

The year of the Apartment.

Well, this past year has been so crazy to say the least!  I don't even know where to start.  I really wish I would have kept up on blogging over the past year, as we have had such a crazy one!  Last April we made the decision to move to a little townhouse apartment in hopes of saving up more money so we could buy a home again.  It was such a good experience for our family, but I now I was not the only one that was thinking we had made a crazy decision to do it.  It was challenging for our family of 7 to live in 1200 sq. feet! I think I always had a bruise on my arm or leg from hitting something or tripping over something.  Just three months into our adventure, Aaron got really sick, and we thought he had a terrible flu bug. We had just been sick with the flu a couple of weeks earlier, so I was determined to stay clear...... I even slept on the couch:) I felt really bad, when Aaron told me he needed to go in, and that he thought it was appendicitis.  Sure enough, he has surgery that afternoon to remove his appendix.  I don't think I won the wife of the year award with that one:).  August came, and we were in full swing of birthday season.  Eloise started walking I think it was the 9th.  She was so so tipsy with walking. I think her tiny mere 15lb. petite frame made it so hard to keep stable.  She has not slowed down since, and she is so fun and such a blessing to our family. The holidays were lovely as always, but by this time I was feeling quite anxious for some space, as were the kids. We started looking for a home to buy in November. I thought it might take some time to find the right home, and that became an understatement! Buying a home in Utah proved to be a test of my patient and our families.  We closed on our home in Orem on March 3rd. We are in full swing of trying to make this a beautiful home. It has been so crazy. The kids are able to stay in their same school, and we are so happy about that. Having space again is amazing! I hope to get some new pics posted soon, and update more often.  The kids have grown so so much, and I can hardly believe it is spring and Eloise will be two next month!  Good times ahead! We have been so very blessed, and I have seen the Lords hand in my life during this crazy past year.

2 comments: